Use OctoSkills to follow students' development of skills
OctoSkills is a tool which you can use to measure students' development of self-confidence in their own entrepreneurial skills. At the same time, you can measure the influence of different teachers and teaching approaches on the students. By using OctoSkills in your teaching, you have the possibility to not only strengthen your students' entrepreneurial skills, but also get valuable insights about your own teaching and its effects.
Octoskills was developed by the Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship and can be used by everyone working with entrepreneurship in their teaching.
OctoSkills has the following benefits for the teacher:
- Test results in the app show the effect of your teaching on the students' confidence in their own entrepreneurial skills.
- Test results in the app indicate where to make an extra effort to strengthen certain skills.
- Test results in the app show the students' development of entrepreneurial self-confidence over time.
OctoSkills has the following benefits for the students:
- Test results in the app show which entrepreneurial skills they have developed.
- Test results in the app show their level of different entrepreneurial skills.
- Test results in the app makes it possible for them to follow their own development over time.
If you have questions about OctoSkills as an app, contact: Niels Kochiya-Haugstrup, Project manager, IT - Development & Branding: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about OctoSkills, skill sets or other, contact: Susanne Kærn Christiansen, Project coordinator: email@example.com