Rules for participation
General rules for participation in Start Up Programme
- Minimum one student in the team must be enrolled in an education that is signed up for Start Up Programme. If students wish to participate in Start Up Programme, even though their education or institution is not signed up for Start Up Programme, it is the responsibility of these individual students to team up with students from educational institutions that are signed up.
- The team's or student's idea must have been found and developed within the current school year.
- It is okay to establish a company, as long as the CVR-number is not older than 1 August in the current school year.
- Naming of the team/idea cannot be changed after deadline for registration for the different competitions.
- It is important to register all members of the team. Only students who have registered can participate in the competitions.
- In order to participate in Start Up Programme, all team members must be residents in Denmark.
- You can choose to write and pitch in either Danish or English.
- The participating teams must not have received funding of more than 50,000 DKK before upload and registration for the regional championships.
- The panel of judges select the winners, and their decision is final.
- The team that qualifies for the European championship must be aware that all participants must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- All money prizes are taxable.
The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship reserves the right to merge categories, move teams or change the number of winners in Start Up Programme.
For further information, contact Carina Hammer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2445 7675.