Prizes at Start Up Programme
Every year, Start Up Programme hosts different entrepreneurship competitions.
The winners of these competitions are awarded a prize. Other special prizes will be awarded, for example for exceptional achievements.
Danish Entrepreneurship Award
The winner of the Idea competition at the Danish Entrepreneurship Award is awarded 10,000 DKK.
Start Up Programme poster of the Year
This is an online graphic design/visual concept competition in November/December, where you design next Spring’s Start Up Programme poster.
The winner poster will be exhibited in all educational institutions, and the winner will be awarded 2,000 DKK at the award ceremony at the Danish championship competition.
Regional championships in entrepreneurship
Start Up Programme hosts three regional championships. The winner of each regional championship is awarded 10,000 DKK.
In addition, special prizes are awarded. They will be advertised through your local regional championship.
Danish championship in entrepreneurship
- The winner of the Danish championship is awarded a prize of 25,000 DKK and goes on to the European championship.
- Prizes in categories: at the Danish championship, four category winners are each awarded a prize of 25,000 DKK.
- Audience prize: at the Danish championship, the audience chooses an idea which is awarded a prize.
- Alumni Leadership Award: on the basis of recommendations, an exceptional performance by a student in a team is awarded a prize.
- Prize for Teacher of the Year
- Special prize by Tønder Energi og Miljøfond of up to 25,000 DKK.
Prize for Entrepreneurial educational institution of the Year
Every year the prize for Entrepreneurial educational institution of the Year is awarded. The prize is presented at the Danish championship in entrepreneurship by Start Up Programme and Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship.
In the selection of the Entrepreneurial educational institution of the Year, we attach importance to:
- The institution’s strategic focus on entrepreneurship.
- The institution’s support of Start Up Programme through participation in the programme from a til z, with teachers as well as students.
- The institution’s intention and courage to further entrepreneurship through both curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- The institution’s collaboration with many different professional environments, internally as well as externally.